Looking for even more healthy tips, links, recipes, and strategies for you & your families? Visit Facebook and “like” my new business page: Caroline Kaufman Nutrition.
Yes, I’ll be posting new content all the time, but I also want it to be a place for you to share with me and one another. I want to hear from you! Stop by and join the conversation.
Here’s a sampling of the fun, practical posts you’ll find on my new Facebook page:
1. Kitchen Help: Are you making healthy, savory sandwiches or grilled dinners on your panini maker or Foreman grill? Check out my tips on how to clean them (hint: save those take-out chopsticks!)
2. Food Safety: Reusable grocery bags are great for the environment, but they may be carrying more than food. Wash them to get rid of lurking bacteria. http://www.eatright.org/kids/tip.aspx?id=6442469594
3. Easy Cooking Tips: Bored with baked sweet potatoes? Check out some creative ways to eat sweet potatoes and mix it up at the table. If your kids don’t like one prep, they may like another!
4. Delicious Dinners: This chicken piccata from EatingWell will be a hit at dinner (and makes great leftovers for lunch). Add zucchini in with the mushrooms to amp up the veggie power.
5. Family Nutrition: advice for parents trying to raise healthy eaters & take the stress out mealtime. Here are some tips on handling picky eaters:
I hope to see you there!