I’ve rounded up advice from the experts on how to keep your nuts the crunchiest, your avocados the butteriest, and your flour the flour-iest for the longest period of time. This food storage guide will help you preserve flavor and freshness, save money on groceries, and reduce waste.
Calories measure the energy stored in food like inches measure the height of snowfall.
Poor little gluten. A few years ago, no one thought about it at all. Now, it’s all anyone can talk about. And not in a good way. But what the heck IS gluten (and why doesn’t it get a better PR person)?
Calcium may be a small mineral but it has a huge effect on your ability to stay healthy and strong as you age. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body and 99% of it is stored in your bones and teeth. The other 1%—while small in comparison—plays an outsized role in keeping you alive…
Balsamic reduction is a game changer. I know some people make their own balsamic reduction, but I tried once and totally burned it. It turned black, filled my kitchen with an acrid smell, and left me scrubbing a pot with my salty tears. Okay, so I didn’t cry. But I didn’t feel great about the whole thing. I forgot about balsamic…
This December, let’s try to be ourselves and support others for being themselves. Weaknesses, flaws, and all. A #makeupfreeselfie for the soul. Are you up for the challenge?
A simple quiche that combines all your favorite breakfast foods: turkey bacon, cheese, hash browns, and eggs. Easy to assemble and perfect for brunch.
These blueberry oatmeal muffins have whole grains, protein, and fiber to energize your day. The recipe is from Sonali Ruder’s Natural Pregnancy Cookbook.
This no-bake chocolate bark is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert because it’s fast, no-bake, and includes warm fall colors. Candied orange peel and dried cranberries lend a sweet/tart flavor, and chopped pistachios give this dark chocolate bark a wonderful crunch.